Saturday, March 26, 2011

Do me a favorite, will you?

You might be seeing a theme here, but I promise, my stories aren't all about Andrew or something gross. Like when Lauren was little, she went through this phase where she was always walking backwards. We don't really know why. She just did. I used to go around telling random people that I was a "cookie smart" which is kind of ironic actually. We were cute kids. Maybe that makes up for the rest of the stuff we put our parents through. My parents still ask me to "do them a favorite" because that's what I used to say when I was little. We don't even think about it anymore, that's just what we stay. The little things may not seem important when your kids are little, but it sticks with you for a long time.

3 comments:

  1. Let's blame Uncle David ... I'm hooked on your blog :-) Your mom and her sibs grew up under my nose. I've barely kept up with you kids ... but you are helping to bring the humor home full circle!

    Let the laughter continue ...HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! *wipes tears from eyes* You have a great writing style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah.. you are an amazing writer. These are so much fun to read.. keep it up! Can't wait for the next one! :)

    ReplyDelete